Brocolli & Walnut Potato Salad & Proscuitto wrapped Chicken
This is a quick throw-together dinner that tastes delicious! The salad could also be made for a lunch meal and different proteins added to it e.g. eggs, chicken, tuna, salmon.
- 3-4 Potatoes Boiled
- 1 head brocolli (raw or blanched)
- 2 cups handfuls rocket
- 4-8 diced gherkins
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1 avocado diced if in season
Combine all ingredients then add dressing. Mix salad until dressing is distributed throughout.
- 4 Tbsp best foods mayo OR Natural yoghurt OR a combo of both
- 2 Tbsp grainy mustard
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Squeeze 1 juicy lemon
- Salt and pepper
- Chicken thighs (1-2 per person)
- proscuitto (1 per thigh). You could also you bacon
- garlic cloves
- fresh thyme
Remove skin from chicken thighs. Combine 2 garlic cloves and a handful of thyme. Rub inside thighs then wrap with proscuitto or bacon.
Bake chicken for 20-30mins at 180deg. I like to slice one thigh in the middle to check it's cooked through (no pink!)