Get motivated to improve your fitness, health and wellness with a Personal Trainer.
The focus of our personal trainers is to help tailor an exercise program that suits your goals, needs and preferences - not to blow whistles and shout orders!
Our specialty is finding a personal training solution that works for you, as an individual. To do this we have created a comfortable environment that welcomes clients of all ages, abilities, shapes, sizes and motivations. Clients also range in how often they visit us, be this several times a week, fornightly or monthly. We can also tailor a program you can do from home.
What can a personal trainer help you with?
- Weight loss, weight gain or maintenance
- Starting exercise for the first time or overcoming a plateau
- Training for an event or sport
- Injury prevention, rehabilitation and management
- Falls prevention, mobility and balance training
- Chronic disease & health concerns e.g. blood pressure, cholesterol, diabetes, heart disease, arthritis, osteoporosis
What can you expect from your personal training sessions?
- Individualised & progressive fitness plans that are fun and achievable
- A supportive, private and motivating environment
- Expert and professional hands-on guidance
- Effective and research-supported exercise training modes to improve your flexibility, balance, posture and strength
How much does it cost?
There is no one-size-fits-all approach to personal training. You can choose to come several times a week or once a month. A basic price indication is below.
We have different payment options available and there are no membership fees or long term contracts. If you belong to another gym or would like to train at home with a tailored fitness program, please enquire about our options here.
- 20-minute, no-obligation consultation FREE
- Initial Assessment $90
- 1 hour session $90
- 45 minute session $75
- 30 minute session $50
What can a package include?
- Individualised exercise programs to suit our studio, your home, your workplace, another gym or the outdoors
- Equipment e.g. swissball, dyna bands, trigger balls.
Book a 20 minute, no-obligation consulation with one of our Personal Trainers at Studio Rubix Palmerston North today and find the solution you've been looking for, for weight loss, increased fitness, health and wellness or becoming a better sports person!