Come along to our popular Palmerston North cooking classes
Our cooking classes teach you how to cook healthy, easy and affordable meals. Held in our vibrant Studio kitchen, our Dietitians share their passion and knowledge for creating healthy and tasty food with you. Expect to have a hands-on experience and come with a good appetite; you'll be creating the recipes and eating them as the session goes on.
You'll leave these sessions, nourished, invigorated and inspired to get creative in your own kitchen. So, get together with friends, family or work colleagues for some cooking fun at Studio Rubix!
We have 3 class options;
Young Cooks Classes: ideal for kids aged 10+ who want to learn how to prepare healthy snacks, light meals and have fun with food.
$25 per child, $40 for siblings or 2x tickets.
- Tuesday 17th July 12-1pm
Adults Classes: Ideal for older teenagers and adults who want to learn to prepare healthy snacks, meals and sweets which are plant based, quick and tasty.
$55 per adult, $100 for couples or 2x tickets
- Friday 20th July 6-8pm - Winter salads and tasty hotpot with something sweet to finish!
- Friday 10th August 6-8pm - Winter warmers, snacks and waist-friendly ideas.
Lunch-Time Series: Ideal for the busy person who wants to duck in for a shorter food demo, interactive nutrition education and enjoy a light lunch. There will be a different theme to each class.
$35 per adult or save with our $95 for 3x classes.
- Wednesday 18th July 12-1pm - Food is Medicine; foods to support energy, immunity & wellbeing
- Wednesday 25th July 12-1pm - 5pm panic recipes and meal planning tips.
- Wednesday 1st August 12-1pm - Smart snacking and weight management tips
To make a booking, click on Read more and select the dates to book your class on the schedule.
Private classes also available for:
- Hen's Parties
- Corporate wellness
- Team building events
- Work Parties
- We require a minimum of 10 people in a group to customise these. POA