Your chance to train like an athlete.
Our Young Athletes Academy caters for young sports people of all levels and abilities.
The Academy is designed to teach members great training habits as well as increase fitness, strength and flexibility. It's the perfect way to increase their confidence and competitive edge.
Past Academy members have loved our vibrant gym environment and the support they get during the program from our Personal Trainers, Dietitians and other Academy members alike.
There is no better way to set goals (then achieve them!) than enrolling in our Young Athletes Academy.
During the Academy your child will:
- Learn about healthy snacks, recovery and hydration.
- Learn goal-setting and basic sport psychology
- Work in team setting with other young athletes
- Learn proper technique for fundamental movements
- Increase their cardiovascular capacity
- Learn to warm-up, cool-down and stretch
- Increase their strength, balance and coordination
2019 Academy Dates
Academy Term 1 - Monday 11th February – Friday 5th April (8 weeks)
Starting Wednesday 13th February 3.45pm-4.45pm
Please enquire if these dates are not suitable
Cost: $180 for 8 weekly sessions. This is a one-off package payment. No refunds are given for missed sessions.
We offer sibling discounts - please enquire.
The content is adapted each term to ensure those athletes who attend subsequent programs continue to develop their skill base. Spaces are limited to ensure a personalised approach.
- 8 small group sessions with our Personal Trainer
- 1 session with our Sports Dietitian
Upcoming Academy Dates for 2019
Holiday Programme 1 - Monday 15th April – Friday 27th April
Academy Term 2 - Monday 6th May – Friday 28th June
Holiday Programme 2 - Monday 8th July – Friday 20th July
Academy Term 3 - Monday 29th July – Friday 20th September
Holiday Programme 3 - Monday 30th September – Friday 11th October
Academy Term 4 - Monday 21st October – Friday 13th December
Help your teenager Find Their Strength and enrol them in our Palmerston North Young Athletes Academy today.