Your chance to train like an athlete.
Our Young Athletes Academy caters for young sports people of all levels and abilities.
The Academy is designed to teach members great training habits as well as increase fitness, strength and flexibility. It's the perfect way to increase their confidence and competitive edge.
Past Academy members have loved our vibrant gym environment and the support they get during the program from our Personal Trainers, Dietitians and other Academy members alike.
There is no better way to set goals (then achieve them!) than enrolling in our Young Athletes Academy.
During the Academy your child will:
- Learn about healthy snacks, recovery and hydration.
- Learn goal-setting and basic sport psychology
- Work in team setting with other young athletes
- Learn proper technique for fundamental movements
- Increase their cardiovascular capacity
- Learn to warm-up, cool-down and stretch
- Increase their strength, balance and coordination
Upcoming Academy dates 2018
TERMS DATES (8 Weeks)
Cost: $180 for 8 weekly sessions or $324 for 16 sessions (2 classes per week). This is a one-off package payment. No refunds are given for missed sessions.
We offer sibling discounts- please enquire
The content is adapted each term to ensure those athletes who attend subsequent programs continue to develop their skill base. Spaces are limited to ensure a personalised approach.
- 8 (or 16) small group sessions with our Personal Trainer
- 1 (or 2) sessions with our Sports Dietitian
Term 3 Program (8 weeks). Tues/Friday 345-445pm Starting August 3rd. Please enquire if these dates are not suitable.
Term 4 Program (8 weeks). TBC
HOLIDAY PROGRAMS (2 Weeks)
Cost: $150 for three classes per week (6 sessions total)
Siblings are entitled to a discount - please enquire
- 6 small group sessions with our Personal Trainer
- 1 Q&A session with our Sports Dietitian
Winter Holiday Program. 9th - 20th July. Mon+Wed+Fri at 930-1030am
Spring Holiday Program 1st - 12th October TBC
Help your teenager Find Their Strength and enrol them in our Palmerston North Young Athletes Academy today.