These bliss balls are the perfect treat to give away as gifts or to enjoy on Christmas day. They are really easy to make and the cranberries give them a festive taste and colour. We hope you enjoy them as much as we did!
– 1/2 cup dates
– 1/2 cup cranberries
– 2 Tbsp chia seeds
– 1/2 cup cashew pieces
– 1 Tbsp water
– 1/4 cup oats
– 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
– 4 Tbsp coconut
– 2 Tbsp cocoa
- Soak cranberries and dates in boiling water for 5-10mins.
- Blend all dry ingredients together.
- Add soaked berries and dates and blend.
- Add more water if required to roll into balls.
- Coat in goodies like coconut, seeds and cranberries or roll in cocoa.