The perfect mid-week meal with an added protein punch!
This slice makes an excellent lunchbox addition and is delicious hot or cold! Add your choice of other vegetables e.g. pumpkin, peas, or corn, for additional flavour, and an easy way to use up leftover veg!
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 1 small onion
- 310g tin butter beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1/2 cup self-raising flour
- 3-4 eggs (beaten)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Place all ingredients into a large bowl and mix until well combined
- Pour mixture into a greased 17x 27cm tin
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°C for 30 minutes or until golden.
- Cut into squares or triangles and serve with a salad.
Recipe adapted from sanitarium.co.nz