A great way to use up older feijoas and incorporate seasonal fruit into your baking. This cake is dense and delicious! Everyone will be coming back for more!
- 125g Butter (melted and cooled)
- 1 1/2 cups Grated Apple (1 apple)
- 1 1/2 cups Feijoa Pulp
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup Plain Flour
- 3/4 cup Wholemeal Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 3 tsp Ginger
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Mix of Cranberries and Dates
- 1/2 cup Almonds (roughly chopped)
- Mix all wet ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a separate large bowl.
- Combine both bowls until a smooth batter has formed.
- Place in a lined baking tin and bake for 45-60 minutes at 180 degrees.